RE: [Xen-devel] peth0 received packet on own address

> We shouldn't be doing all of those things (peth0) on the
> guest OSs - we had gone to some pains to make sure the MAC
> was unique across the system - have we regressed in that due
> to the -xen kernel or some other reason?

It's the internal vifX.X interfaces that have the fe:ff:... addresses.
There really is no business for any of these interfaces to be sourcing
packets at all.

Is there an option to the 'ip' tool when bringing the interface up to
prevent the ipv6 router solicitation?

Ian