[Xen-devel] Re: usbback cleanup code

I haven't done any more work on the USB code since the last patch I
posted to xen-devel.  There wasn't any feedback and it wasn't committed.
I think people were too busy with the release.

I have stopped working on USB.  I have done several versions now with no
success at getting it merged.  I think it will be easier to see what is
required once there are some examples of drivers that have been merged
with Linux.