[Xen-devel] xm mem-set causes kernel panic

When I boot the ES7000 with 32 GB of RAM, dom0 is allocated almost all of it.
I issued an xm mem-set 0 512 command to decrease dom0's memory to 512 MB.
Using xentop, I see the amount of memory allocated to dom0 slowly decrease.
The kernel panic occurs when dom0's memory is around 1 GB.  The serial console
output is attached.  Using SLES10 Beta 11 upgraded to xen changeset 9903.

 <<serport2.txt>>
Thanks,