Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to bring up Mini-OS on x86_64

> xenbox:~/xen/xen-unstable/extras/mini-os # xm create domain_config Using
> config file "domain_config".
> Error: <ProtocolError for /RPC2: -1 >

I got this as well with Linux a few days ago after a pull and rebuild.
Fix for me was a clean slate, rebuild must've had a bad dependency
somehwere.  So a simple:
   make -C tools clean && make -C tools && sudo make -C tools install
fixed it.  I didn't actually have the time to track the dependency
breakage in tools/

thanks,
-chris