RE: [Xen-devel] Xenoprof errors with Xen-unstable

Padma,

Ah! Try using the --active-domains=5 option on the same command you
start the daemon (--start-daemon). I had forgotten that we chose to make
the --active-domains option not persistent. That means opcontrol does
not remember --active-domains of previous runs(commands). The rationale
for doing that was to avoid problems for users that wanted to run
oprofile in dom0 after had run with multiple domains. It seemed awkard
to force a user to run opcontrol with the option "--active-domains=0" to
erase the value used in previous runs. So we decided to make this option
volatile (i.e. valid only for the command where it appears). I guess
this needs to be documented in the man pages ...
Please let me know if this fixes your problem

Renato