RE: [Xen-devel] dom0 issues with switching from X to console orstarting X

No - as said in the original description, we see this with solely running dom0.
Jan

>>> "Dugger, Donald D" <donald.d.dugger@xxxxxxxxx> 01.06.06 00:57 >>>
Jan-

If you are running fully virtualized guests then Jun Nakajima fixed a
problem that was put into the Xen unstable tree this morning that was
probably affecting you.  The page table entry for page 0 was getting
corrupted after the first fully virtualized guest ran, causing problems
for X.  I'd try the latest Xen unstable tree and see if that fixes your
problem.

--
Don Dugger
Donald.D.Dugger@xxxxxxxxx