Re: [Xen-devel] PCI code Xen 2 -> Xen 3

Keir,

Thanks for your reply about the PCI changes in Xen 3.  Since Xen no longer
handles PCI devices, two questions come up for me.

Firstly, I assume that domain 0 now performs the PCI masking functions
required to hide devices dedicated to a specific domain (other than domain
0).  Is this the case?

Also, in Xen 2 the hypervisor had knowledge of which devices were assigned
to what domain.  Now there doesn't seem to be any notion of a "device" in
Xen-3.  How does the hypervisor assign/verify devices to non-dom-0
domains?

Thanks for your time,
David Carr