[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] (xen) Possible bug: Memory squeeze in netback driver.

On Tuesday 06 June 2006 23:43, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> This is a rather curious path in the code involving rate limiting
> that I'm not all that familiar with.  Does it help is you create
> the domains with a large maxmem than memory?  For instance:
>
> maxmem = 512
> memory = 256

Yes, it does seem to help. I've recreated almost all domains with 16
MB 'headroom', now I can create domains up until the point I run out
of loop devices ;-) (6 domU's running ATM)
I'll reboot tonight (or shutdown all domains and reload the loop
module) and try to start more domains.

--
Erik Hensema (erik@xxxxxxxxxxx)