[Xen-devel] Anybody got a tool to peer into a guest domain?

Folks --

I'm -still- trying to get FreeBSD 6.0 up and running on VT-x hardware. I'm at a point, per an earlier mail of mine where QEMU seg faults and leaves the guest domain in a blocked state. I'd like to know what code was executing in the guest domain at the point QEMU seg faulted.

So, I'm looking for a tool to dump the register state of the guest domain and show some memory regions: code around the eip and esp leap to mind. What's a good tool for doing this?

-- Randy