Re: [Xen-devel] Zombie domains

This was done on the testing release.  There are some small changes to
the underlying Xen hypervisor that we've made so it's not as straight
forward to just try it on the unstable release (I'm working on a port of
our OSDI work from Xen 2.0 to Xen 3.0).

I'll look into it, but it is not causing any huge problems for me right
now.  Another thing is I noticed is the flags field also seems a bit
suspicious.  Am I interpreting that the value "6" correctly to mean that
the domain is both dying and being debugged?  How would it get into the
state that it thinks it is being debugged?

-DL