[Xen-devel] RE: Network stops responding after some time

Hello Ian,

Thanks for your response. I haven't had much luck with unstable. I cannot even
boot into Dom0 and I get the following message
"waiting for /dev/hda2 to appear .... exiting to /bin/sh" (the OS is installed
in /dev/hda2)

It won't let me mount /dev/hda2 and I do not see /dev/hda2 either, however when
I exit I see a message "/dev/hda2 - Busy" - Strange!

I'm not sure why this is happening as the boot messages that appear earlier
indicate  all IDE devices are properly identified etc. Any guesses?

Coming back to the original problem, as for dmesg, I had posted the dmesg on an
earlier post on xen-devel - "RE: [Xen-devel] Network stops responding after
some time" in which you had mentioned that the IRQ routing maybe causing the
problem.
How can I enable the debug messages for the eth IRQ? Are there any debug
switches or other debug monitors I can enable to give me a better picture of
whats happening?

I am in need of desperate assistance as I am at my wits end :)

Sincerely,

Adnan