[Xen-devel] vm_map_xen_pages removal breaks modular oprofile

Hi Keir:

It has been brought to my attention that modular oprofile is broken
because it now calls get_vm_area which is not an exported function.

This appears to be the result of the changeset that removed
vm_map_xen_pages which was only used by oprofile.

So we either need to export get_vm_area in Xen, or put that
function back.  What do you think about this?

Thanks,