RE: [Xen-devel] Some issues in recent ChangeSet.

We can see the pae guest works. And previous open bug number reduces to
3:
+ Boot 32 guest will hang 32pae xen0 with balloon driver: If I do not
set
   a fixed size memory using "dom0_mem=" option in grub.conf for dom0,
   dom0 will hang after a vmx guest is created.
+ 64bit guest shows cpu-specific performance downgrad
+ FC5 IA32 VMX Guest crash when try to boot SMP Guest: set vcpus=2
   acpi=1 apic=1 pae=1 in configure file and create SMP FC5 IA32 VMX
   guest, guest wil crash

 We also see these issues:
+ VNIF does not work
+ Build kernel in IA32 SMP VMX domain may fail
+ scp big file from Xen0 to VMX may fail
+ With ACPI=1, booting Windows guest works, after destroy and recreate
  Windows guest the qemu window become black
+ Using vi in VMX may hang guest

Bests
Jeff