[Xen-devel] Re: Live vm migration broken in latest xen-unstable

I have live migration working fine on x86-64 with changeset 11433; however, the reason I thought it was broken is that it currently seems to need a lot more memory. Using SuSE's latest xenpreview bits I could migrate a 3GB guest between two machines (6GB and 4GB). With the new bits, a 2GB guest could be migrated off the 6GB machine, but the 4GB machine could not migrate it back. I currently have the VM set to 1.5GB and it ping-pongs fine. Any idea why so much extra memory seems to be required?

John Byrne

sanjay kushwaha wrote:
Hi Tim,
Yes. This patch solved my problem. now live VM migration happens but I
am experiencing another problem. when I reattach to the migrated VM
console on the destination machine, I see the following traceback in
the dmesg of the guest VM.