Re: [Xen-devel] Acquire uuid of user domain X from Dom0

Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 07/09/2006 16:57:44:

> On 7/9/06 11:48, "Liran Schour" <LIRANS@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I need to get from kernel space in dom0 the UUID of user domain X. How
can
> > I do that?
>
> Read it from xenstore, or build one of your source files with
> -D__XEN_TOOLS__ and use the getdomaininfo domctl hypercall. I think
option
> (1) is better.

How can I read it from xenstore as I can see from examples in the code
xenstore API inside the kernel, like xenbus_read, assumes that we are
already inside the path /local/domain/X ( X = 0 ) and I need information
about domain Y. Any ideas?

- Liran