From: Keir Fraser [mailto:Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 2:12 PM
To: Apparao, Padmashree K; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] problem with xenperf

On 21/9/06 9:20 pm, "Apparao, Padmashree K" <padmashree.k.apparao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Xenperf seems to be broken with the 2.6.16.29 kernel.
All the counters just show 0. I checked the 2.6.16.13 version and the current one and there seem to be quite a few changes

Example XEN_SYSCTL_PERFCOP_query replaces DOM0_PERFCCONTROL_OP_QUERY

Can someone please let me know how I can get it working again?

It may need some debugging. Noone may have tried using it since the change to domctl/sysctl.

 -- Keir