Re: [Xen-devel] Individual passwords for guest VNC servers ?

Ian Pratt wrote:
Passing around passwords either on the command line, or environment is

VNC password is very easy to support. The only problem is storing the password (as everyone seems to understand). One thing I want to point out though is that the VNC password is almost plain-text equiv at this point.

There are some more interesting things that can be done to secure VNC (like tunnel it through ssh). It would be nice to consider automating this sort of thing if we're going to try and attempt to implement security features.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori