[Xen-devel] Not waiting for devices in xend when resuming a domain

Hello!

I noticed that if a domain is resumed it is NOT being waited for the hotplug scripts to finish running (call to waitForDevices in xend) , like this is for example done when a domain is starting. If I put a lot of load on domain-0 by for example compiling the sources with multiple threads (make -j 16) and do a resume on a domain, this can lead to access to devices although they are not properly connected, yet. I think it's even more critical to have immediate and guaranteed access to all devices when a domain is immediately available (resume) and if it wants to access a device instead of it the case when it might be busy spending some time booting.

-- Stefan