[Xen-devel] about hot plug issue

We found that cs 11554 increases some of timeout to fix
the hot plug issue when starting 4 VMX simultaneously.
Thanks for the quick reponse to nightly status report.

But we found that when in an extremely condition, like
creating 12 VMX domains and 4 XENU domains at the same
time, sometimes we still can meet this bug. Attached is a
demo script to start many domains. So we just wonder changing
the timout value could not resolve this issue completely.
At the same time, we found when main_loop_wait is increased to
100 ms, windows guest's keyboard and mouse response is
significantly slower.

Ping