[Xen-devel] requests for Demo CD of Xen 3.0.3

I tried Xen 3.0.3 Demo CD and found two requests. First request is to replace
GRUB which sopprts EFI. We will use Demo CD on Intel MAC. Second request is to
add USB CD-ROM driver in initrd-2.6.16-xen.img.  We will use Demo CD form USB
boot.

I customized Demo CD with "grub_0.97-18_i386.deb" and "sr_mod.ko". The
customized CD can boot on Intel Mac and form USB CD Drive. I offer the iso image
to Xensouce because I don't know I have right to re-distribute it.

------
suzaki