Re: [Xen-devel] [TOOLS][RFC] xc_get_pfn_list() and getmemlist.start_pfn

On Oct 19, 2006, at 9:15 AM, Keir Fraser wrote:

On 19/10/06 14:12, "Jimi Xenidis" <jimix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

use the start_pfn member of struct xen_domctl_getmemlist
Fix all callers and change xen to pay attention to it, I think I have
the x86-xen patch.

Sure. Actually this interface is going away for x86, but not in the
immediate future.

Any hints, I'd like to go away for PPC as well :)
-JX