[Xen-devel] GRUB problem on HVM of AMD CPU

GRUB, which is put the patch of EFI, doesn't boot well on HVM domain
of AMD-CPU(Athlon64 and Turion64).

GRUB patch for EFI
  http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2006-08/msg00612.html

The GRUB stopped at "wait_for_key" in the patch. When we removed the
"wait_for_key", the GRUB worked well. However the GRUB didn't work
well on native EFI of Intel Mac.

The problem didn't appear on Core2 Duo. Also it didn't appear on Xen3.0.2.

The problem is an obstacle for our "Xenoppix" which aims a 1CD Linux
to try HVM on Intel-VT and AND-SVM. Please tell us how to solve the
problem.

-------
suzaki
  Xenoppix: http://unit.aist.go.jp/itri/knoppix/xen/index-en.html