[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: [Xen-devel] struct xen_domctl_getmemlist's start_pfn member

Xen/ia64 is the only user on this member, with some historical
requirement to query a specific frame list starting from given point.
One reason I remembered is that once xen/ia64 adopted a policy
to allocate machine frames dynamically upon lookup request by
above getmemlist, and thus allow control panel to query-then-allocate
for a specific region. But this requirement has disappeared for a long
time. Not sure whether latest xen/ia64 still has other usage model.
If not, it's better to be cleared.

Thanks,
Kevin