RE: [Xen-devel] [Qemu]Fix for VTi's 3G memroy limit

This issue should be there for a little long time (before 3.0.3). But it
performs a little strange. We found VTI domain can not be created up with 4096M
memory by command "xm create vti.config" in recent changeset. But at least in
xen 3.0.3 it still can be created up with same command.

We have the automatic case to check 4096M memory of VTI domain, but every time
it can pass in nightly testing. The difference is nightly testing use following
script to create VTI domain: "xterm -display localhost:1.0 -e ' xm create
vti.config"

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康