Re: [Xen-devel] [XENOPROLIFE] New oprofile patch for XenOProfile

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 10:54, Santos, Jose Renato G wrote:

> Ok. That seems a good plan.
> I will be glad to help if I can when you have more details.
> On a related note, I received a report that XenOprofile is missing some
> user level samples. I am preparing a patch with the fix and should post
> it to the list later today. This should affect kernel samples though.

"should" or "should not" affect kernel samples?

I went back through my old tests and the last time I had a good profile output
was with change set 10650 in September.

<snip>

--
Ray Bryant
AMD Performance Labs                   Austin, Tx