[Xen-devel] LSM'07

Hi.

I'm working on Libre Software Meeting '07 (RMLL), which may occur in july, and will be in the town of Amiens, in France as usual.

I am the leader of the conferences cycle about clustering and virtualization.

For this topic, I would have one or two persons able to make a keynote about XEN, and would be able to organize a meeting between some of the open source actors of clustering & virtualization.

Would you be interested in ?
Will you be able to travel to Amiens in France for July ?

Thanks in advance.

PS: i'm a regular reader of the mailing list.

--
Il vaut mieux pomper mÃme s'il ne se passe rien, que de risquer quelque chose de bien pire en ne pompant pas. -- Devise Shadok.

GaÃtan RYCKEBOER