Re: [Xen-devel] [XENOPROLIFE] New oprofile patch for XenOProfile

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 16:06, Santos, Jose Renato G wrote:
>  Ray,
>
>  Do you get versions 1 and 2 working with 32bit Xen?
>  Could you please send me Rosimildo patches. I don't think I have it and
> I would like to compare with the others.
>  Thanks
>
>   Renato

<snip>

I'm attaching the patches I applied to make what I was referring to as "old
profile".

At the moment, I'm not setup to do a 32-bit hypervisor build or test (I short-
sightedly decided some time ago just to work on 64-bit hypervisors and am
still suffereing the effects of that decision.  :-) ).

I'll see if I can get access to a 32-bit built setup from Tom et al and try
xenoprof for that case.

Please note, even Rosamildo would call the 3rd patch of this set a hack. :-)
Obviously, I had to revert this in order to get guest kernel profiling to work
for the 32-bit guest/64-bit hypervisor case.

--
Ray Bryant
AMD Performance Labs                   Austin, Tx