[Xen-devel] Problems Noticed after Xend-API Patchset

I've encountered a few problems since the Xend-API changes went into
xen-unstable that I haven't seen posted to the development list yet.
Just in case they are still undocumented, here are my observations as of
yesterday afternoon:

I. xm reboot

Problem Summary:
 Causes target domain to crash shortly after it reboots

Details:
 Rebooted domain disappears from xm's list immediately after the reboot
occurs.  To the user, it has the same affect as an 'xm shutdown'.

Error output:
 No obvious error message printed to stderr or log

Reproduce:
 1. xm create <vmconfig>
 2. xm reboot <domid>

----

II. xm suspend

Problem Summary:
 Fails; reports target domain not managed by Xend lifecycle support

Details:
 This was expected with 'xm create', but also occurs with domains
created via 'xm new'; 'xm start'.

Error output:
 On stderr: "Domain is not managed by Xend lifecycle support."

Reproduce:
 1. xm new <vmconfig>
 2. xm start <domname>
 3. xm suspend <domname>
OR
 1. xm create <vmconfig>
 2. xm suspend <domname>

----

III. xm resume

Can't exercise this code without 'xm suspend'

----

-Chris