Re: [Xen-devel] credit vs sedf scheduler

Hi, Markus

At first, did you see this thread?
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2006-11/msg00198.html
Latest version of credit scheduler,
Runq is split to I/O intensive and CPU intensive.
(I/O have high priority.)

If your machine has just one I/O intensive jobs are exists,
It should be no problem.

Anyway, you should try latest xen-unstable at first.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI