Re: [Xen-devel] Trivial patch to fix logging level output byXendCheckpoint.py

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 05:51:59PM -0500, Graham, Simon wrote:

> xenstored.
> > > >

> > > Yes we have had problems with this (in 3.0.2) -- however, we test
> > this
> > > with /etc/init.d/xend stop/start which will, I think, restart
> > xenstored
> > > as well, so I guess this still does not work.
> >
> > No, /etc/init.d/xend stop doesn't (shouldn't) stop xenstored.
> >
> > Ewan.
>
> Hmm.. Guess I need to retry with the latest then - do you happen to know
> if any fixes were made after 3.0.2? As I recall, the specific area we
> had problems with was in migration to a node that has had xend
> restarted... I will rerun our tests and report any issues I come across.

I'd expect that to work, and I don't know of any fixes in that area.
xm-test does some tests to see whether xend still functions after xend
is restarted, though I don't know whether that includes a migration.
Let me know how you get on.

Ewan.