Re: [Xen-devel] Credit scheduler anamoly

Are you running a xen-unstable build containing this changeset
from November 1st?

There was a bug in the cap mechanism -- found by your colleagues
at HP -- when a physical CPU was contended. This changeset seems
to have made things better.

changeset:   12202:9a4274724794
user:        Emmanuel Ackaouy <ack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date:        Wed Nov 01 19:44:34 2006 +0000
summary:     [XEN] Fix credit scheduler cap mechanism not to over park VCPUs