Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch] for expanding the vbd devices

 Hi Keir-san,

 I'm very sorry to be late for the response.

 I think we have still porblem for user wish to use many disks.
 As you say, "there are quite a few steps involved but that is
  very slow", I think so too. But Time-Out occurs to create Domain
  is more important problem.

  I think we have two way to fix time-out problem quickly.
  - extend the timer value
  - be able to set timer value with config file according to number of
    disks

  Please let me know about these.

  Thank you                                      Nishi