RE: [Xen-devel] evtchn_upcall_mask for PV-on-HVM

Hi, Keir,
        Sorry that I didn't quite catch you. Did you mean check for
pending interrupts for same gsi line (used as callback irq)? Whether
to actually pending an irq instance is decided by APIC/PIC themselves,
right? Vmx_intr_assit just needs to check status of
evtchn_upcall_pending which serves as a virtual wire state. BTW,
what's the block() wakeup-waiting race above? :-)

Thanks,
Kevin