Re: [Xen-devel] Re: logs attached. Re: [Xen-users] Can not find the cdrom device in /dev/ afterbooted into xen(3.0.3)

Lspci -vvv output for native and Xen kernels may be useful, just for device
00:1f.1 (the IDE device). Then we could see which I/O resources the device
is claiming in each case

 -- Keir