Re: [Xen-devel] ia64 build broken due to oprofile?

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 15:55 +0100, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
>   Hi,
>
> I can't cross-build ia64 xen kernels any more for quite some time due to
> missing asm/xenoprof.h (which really isn't in xen/include/asm-ia64).  Is
> this really broken upstream?  Or did I miss something else?  Somehow I
> can't imagine it stays unfixed *that* long ...

Hi Gerd,

   Yes, xen-unstable.hg is broken on ia64.  We've been having a rough
time keeping up with all the breakages, but we're almost there.
http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/xen-ia64-unstable.hg is merged up to
nearly the latest xen-unstable.hg changeset, and I plan to request a
pull within the next day or so.  Please use the xen-ia64-unstable.hg
tree until then.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.