Re: [Xen-devel] Xen/AoE skb frag array incompatibility

  • To: Tracy R Reed <treed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 06:27:30 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 22:27:59 -0800

Is there a clear technical description of what the problem is? I see three
problems vaguely referred to in this email:
 1. Build failure on skb_linearize()
 2. Warnings about 'can't schedule work'
 3. Some unspecified problem with frag lists

If someone digs into the problem a bit and points us at some code we can
probably advise what should be done.

 -- Keir