[Xen-devel] PowerPC patches

Hi Keir, I'd like to have you pull the PowerPC tree now. However, so that you can be sure we haven't affected operation on other architectures, I've split out the PPC patches that touch non-PPC files and am submitting them separately. Once these are applied, I'll merge and ask you to pull the PPC merge tree.

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center