Re: [Xen-devel] Re: xend http interface

I won't be demo'ing the interface. To integrate xen with our product I just need a very basic control interface where I can drive xen from an external (not dom0) interface. Given that I'm going to have to rewrite all this when the XenApi is stable I just want the simplest easiest to program thing for now.

Thanks for the quick response with the patch, I'll test it out today.
Evan
That said, this server is by far the worst of all your options for demo'ing Xen!
What are you trying to demo?  There are a plethora of Xen administration
interfaces, both web-based and not, open source and not, and I'm pretty
sure that any one of them is better than that HTTP interface.