[Xen-devel] Issue about interrupt in i8259

Dear all,
    When I start Gos(winxp or vista), I find sometimes a1 and 21 port in
8259 receive data  "FF" and sometimes not. Somebody can help me to explain
this, and also, why Gos(winxp or vista) will send "FF" to a1 or 21 port.
Thanks all!
Best Regards

 宋 伟 ( James.Song)
 Senior Develop Enigneer songweia@xxxxxxxxxx
                         +86-10-58861170
 Trusted Computing Lab   +86-10-58866632/1066
 Lenovo Corporate R&D
 China
 Post Code 100085
 Post Office Box 8688
 No. 6 Shangdi Di West
 Road
 Haidian District,
 Beijing, China

                                                 (Embedded
 New World. New                                  image moved
 Thinking.                                       to file:
 http://www.lenovo.com/                          pic29510.gif)

 (Embedded image moved   (Embedded image moved   (Embedded
 to file: pic04745.gif)  to file: pic20649.gif)  image moved
                                                 to file:
                                                 pic13186.gif)