Re: [Xen-devel] shadow_translated pv guests?

  Hi,

> When did you last try? !SHADOW_MODE works for me, but there's been quite
> a lot of flux in there over the last couple of days.  Chris Wright can't
> make it work either, so I think there's something .config dependent in
> there.

I'm trying to verify the rewritten domain builder works ok for shadow
translated guests, but for that I need a working environment in the
first place, right now I didn't manage to boot a single shadow
translated pv guest even with the old builder (3.0.4-rc1) ...

Related thing:  I've noticed even the shadow_translated kernels get a
p2m map by the domain builder, is it needed/used for something?

cheers,
  Gerd

--
Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@xxxxxxx>