[Xen-devel] RE: Debugging hvmloader and vmxassist

you can use this patch to get the log in your qemu log file.
-Xin

From: Sanjeepan, Vivekananthan
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 2:27 AM
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Debugging hvmloader and vmxassist

Hi there,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to boot FreeBSD on Xen 3.0.4-testing. From reading the mailing list I understand the problem with emulating big real mode. I would like to debug hvmloader and vmxassist to see if I can fix the issue. There are lots of printf statements in hvmloader and vmxassist. I am wondering how I can redirect them to the qemu-dm.<pid>.log log file. Please let me know if anyone on the list has a suggestion.

Thanks,

Sanjee