Re: *SPAM* Re: [Xen-devel] pm_idle not exported on x86_64 platform

Keir Fraser wrote:
It's exported by x8664_ksyms-xen.c. What kernel are you looking at?

Debian linux-source-2.6.18 (2.6.18-7) patched with fedora-36252.patch from linux-patch-debian-2.6.18 package, running on debian packaged xen hypervisor 3.0.3 for amd64.

I can realize you would rather spend your time on development of the latest xen version, but maybe you can give me an answer if it is safe to export pm_idle symbol in the version I am using in order to be able to make use of processor.ko and thermal.ko modules, or I should expect troubles if I do this.

Thanks,
Janusz