[Xen-devel] xm list triggers shutdown refreshing

xm list -> XendDomain:list_sorted() -> XendDomain:list() ->
XendDomain:_refresh() -> XendDomainInfo:update(refresh = True)

Surely such non-modifying commands should not be altering state? Why
aren't we passing in refresh = False in these cases?

This is a nasty problem if (say) dumpCore fails: every time we try to xm
list, then it will 'notice' that the domain is in the crashed state, try
to dump core, fail and plop that error back to 'xm list'.

regards
john