Re: [Xen-devel] Please give me an example of 'installation tree'

Xiao Ching,

How to install OSes into guests varies by distro.

Talking to friends in the LTC, I think the 'installation location' is
really
the installation source (e.g. where all of the RPM's and installation
scripts
that would be found on an installation DVD reside).  I'm told that ISO
images are not sufficient for Xen guest installations -- the files must
be extracted.

An example would prob. be:

file:/install_src/fc5-i386/

I might be completely wrong, but it's worth a try to do something like
this.

Peace.
Andrew