Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] keymap support for PVFB

Hi Markus,

Thank you for your reply.

The key that doesn't work is \, | , _ , arrow (UP, DOWN, LEFT, and RIGHT),
Hankaku/Zenkaku , Muhenkan , Katakana/Hiragana and so on.
(When you do not know about Hankaku/Zenkaku etc., please question the Japanese
who is in near.)

When I looked at atkbd.c, it seemed to change scancode again.
I put in the same conversion immediately after changing into scancode
from keysym by PVFB.
However, it failed.

I investigate this problem continuously.

Thanks,
-----
Junko Ichino

----- Original Message ----- From: "Markus Armbruster" <armbru@xxxxxxxxxx>