Re: [Xen-devel] net-csum.patch

Looks like our life has been made easier. I suggest simply calling
skb_checksum_setup() as defined (by us) in net/core/dev.c.
skb_checksum_setup() will need some fixing up for 2.6.20-rc5 too -- perhaps
just to use CHECKUM_PARTIAL instead of CHECKSUM_HW. I'd call it just before
the first use of hdr->check in each of tcp_manip_pkt() and udp_manip_pkt().

Of course this certainly needs testing, as that's the only way you can have
any confidence that changes to header mangling actually work.

 -- Keir