Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.4 and TLS

I downloaded and tried it - works beautifully. Thanks.

Subject : Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.4 and TLS

Date : Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:01:33 +0000

From : Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To : grg lmb <grelamen@xxxxxxxxx>

Cc : xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, franck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 10:44 -0500, grg lmb wrote:

> OK

> I am having the same issue with [[ImportError: libxenctrl.so.3.0:

> cannot handle TLS data]] in Debian Sarge. Please note that this issue

> has been brought up in

> 1) Xen-devel as "Problems with XEN 3.0.4 and Python"

> 2) Xen-users as "xen 3.0.4 and TLS"

> It's the same problem and it has not been solved.

> The proposed solution (from Keir/Henning in

> http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2006-12/msg01069.html) is to install a TLS-capable glibc.

I have uploaded some Xen compatible glibcs for Sarge to

http://xenbits.xensource.com/glibcs/sarge/ these should be more

compatible than trying to backport the libc from Etch since they are

taken from Sarge with only the TLS patch added.

Ian.

Free Movies 100's of Free Feature Length Films - Meet Friends, Watch Movies & Win!