Re: [Xen-devel] Credit Scheduler not working correct (3.0.4-0)

Ok so If I get this right, what you want to do is have 2 UP guests with
different weights. You also want to turn off HT and you do this by
pinning both guests on CPU 0.

Credit accounting and pinning VCPUs don't always interact well
and I suspect you're hitting such a problem here.

If you have access to the Xen console, can you send output of
the 'r' (runq) key while your domains are each getting 50% of
CPU? Just take a few snapshots a few seconds apart. That would
confirm the theory.

Also, setting cap=100 on a UP guest is pointless. Just leave it
as zero. A VCPU isn't going to get more than 100% of a physical
CPU anyway.