Re: [Xen-devel] PNPACPI dependency removal on TCG_TIS

The TPM driver directory was upgraded by Stefan Berger while we were still
on 2.6.16 (c/s 10523) and the Kconfig was not touched during the upgrade to
2.6.18. I've cc'ed Stefan for confirmation, but my suspicion is that this
difference versus native is unintentional and should be fixed.

 -- Keir