Re: [Xen-devel] Compilation Error in tools (BIOS/hvmloader)

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 02:14:10AM +0100, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just recognised a compilation error which prevents the system from
> creating hvmloader files in necessary places. It does not stop overall
> compilation so I wanted to write this here in case developers might
> not be aware of the problem.
>
> Here's the output when compiling latest unstable code (15/2/2007):

On Ubuntu or Gentoo? You'll have to add the option -fno-stack-protector
to gcc. make CC='gcc -fno-stack-protector' should do it.

I thought the developers added a check for that option some time ago,
maybe they missed some places.

--
lfr
0/0